Saturday, September 15, 2012

Picnic

Alex and I both have been super crazy busy with work and school for the past few weeks. Our schedules have been pretty opposite and so we've been trying to do little special things together every chance we get. Just to be able relax and really enjoy each other. We both had the night of last night and the weather was finally starting to show the tiniest first hints of fall. With that being said, we both had the same thing in mind, it was definitely time for the first picnic of the season.


We packed our picnic gear and headed to one of our favorite spots on Sanibel Island. The sunset wasn't much with heavy rain on the horizon, but there was the most amazing breeze and of course the company was quite delightful.


We ate and we drank and we talked until long after the sun went down.

____________________________

And here's some photos from all the super crazy work I talked about earlier..



You may have noticed a pretty new little watermark in some of the photos at the top, it's something that I've been working on for a few weeks now. I'm super excited about the way it's evolved and I think I've finally come up with a few designs I'm really happy with. I'll talk more about them in my next post.

For now, I'm off to bed. Goodnight, World.

No comments:

Post a Comment