Saturday, February 4, 2012

Smoke at Sunrise

 I finally got to complete the shoot that in my last post I said I was so excited about. It had a little bit of a creepy twist on it, which isn't usually my style, but I'm really happy with the way it came out.


Rachel was an amazing model and such a good sport. I also have to thank my amazing boyfriend who woke up super early and helped us with the smoke. They were both such troopers. We shot at sunrise and it was cold and we even had to deal with Collier County Police Enforcement because the neighbors thought the woods were on fire. 


 After we were finished with these and before the sun got too high we decided to try a different outfit and some colored smoke. We hadn't thought we'd have enough time to try these but I'm so happy that we did.


A super big thank you again to Rachel and Alex, you both are amazing!


I've been working so much lately and trying I've been trying to fit in as many shoots as I can, particularly creative ones, just to keep myself sane. Yesterday I had the day off and it was rainy and gloomy but I was feeling inspired so I grabbed a friend and we threw this little shoot together.


Thanks, Nina. Good luck in Chicago next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment