Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Butterfly Bliss

 It always seems that the shoots I throw together last minute turn out to be my favorites. The ones where I'm frantically making phone calls while throwing things in my camera bag and running out the front door to make it where I need to be before the sun goes down. This shoot was certainly no exception.


The morning of the shoot I made a million phone calls and finally found a man that sold these butterflies about an hour away and there was no way I wasn't going to get my hands on them. They were absolutely gorgeous and they photographed better than I even imagined they would. This is probably one of my favorite shoots, and the image above is definitely in the top ten of my favorite images in my personal body of work.  


Here's a couple behind the scenes pictures.


Needless to say, everyone had fun with the butterflies!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment