Friday, February 10, 2012

Shadow People

 I got a call around four o'clock yesterday unfortunately informing me that my shoot for the afternoon would need to be rescheduled. I was still desperately in the mood to shoot and began instantly running through the list in my mind of ideas I wanted to try and friends that might be able to meet me so last minute.  The two lists in my mind magically crossed at my friend Kelle's name and the "bedtime story" series I had thought about starting. I called her, said hello, asked if she had plans, and explained to her my idea all in one breath. And without any hesitation she replied simply with a "get your stuff and get over here". 


  With Kelle and her sweet babies' help these turned out just as magical as I saw them in my head.


*just in case anyone was wondering, those crowns took a grand total of about 8 minutes to make. Just cut paper triangles hot glued to a piece of satin ribbon.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment